Greed Corp released last year on Xbox360, PlayStation3 and PC to critical acclaim and commercial success. Over the last few months, we have been working with Invictus Games to bring the best possible version of the game to mobile devices and the Mac. Vanguard Games, original developer of Greed Corp signed an agreement with Invictus Games to co-publish the successful turn-based strategy game on mobile platforms. The game is to be available on iTunes, Mac and Android app stores by the end of October.
Arthur Houtman, CEO of Vanguard: “Invictus have done a great job of bringing our PC and console hit Greed Corp to iOS, OS X and Android. Not only have they remained extremely faithful to the original games, they also made optimal use of the tablet based nature of the new host platforms, ensuring Greed Corp feels like a natural fit for touch based devices.”
Tamas Kozak of Invictus: “We are more than excited to land and introduce such a successful console and PC game on mobile platforms and hope to earn the highest regards of fans. By allowing them to put their skills to the test across multiple platforms, we let friends and fans play against each other regardless the device they have.”
The Mobile and Mac versions boast the same features as the console and PC versions, offering:
– An innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles.
– Earn Trophies and titles, and climb the online leaderboards playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes
– Campaign mode with 4 chapters spread over 24 unique maps including an extensive tutorial.
– 2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 maps.
– Customize cross platform (iOS, Android and Mac) multi-player matches with any combination of local, online, and computer players (with three difficulty levels).