We are looking for a talented designer who is passionate about creating the most innovative and state of the art VR and AR games.
- You will be responsible for the design of high end VR and AR games;
- You contribute innovative ideas and solutions towards all aspects of the game design;
- With a lot of enthusiasm you will work to improve the product on a day-to-day basis, propose improvements to other levels, features etc;
- You are responsible for the implementation of tasks that derive from the project planning / scrum;
- You create mock-ups, sketches or collages and evaluate these with your colleagues;
- Your colleagues will see you as a knowledge base within your discipline;
- You are responsibe for coaching and mentoring your more junior colleagues and interns.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of game industry experience;
- You have a high level of quality awareness;
- You have strong mathematical, logical and analytical skills.
- You are passionate about game design and you love to create new things;
- You are comfortable with working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- You have a very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam.
ABOUT FORCE FIELD VR
Force Field is one of the world’s largest development studios dedicated solely to developing state of the art Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), creating high-end games, innovative TV & video content, unique interactive experiences and groundbreaking applications.
Force Field is looking for the best creative talent to help us develop to help us develop the next generation of these new forms of digital content. Come join our international team in the center of Amsterdam.
Are you interested in working at Force Field VR? Please apply for this job and send your resume, a short motivation and your portfolio to email@example.com.