The Senior 3D Artist is an experienced generalist and creates complex characters, props, vehicles and levels, as well as guide 3D artists and interns to deliver quality art within time and budget.
- Assist the Lead Artist in setting the bar for graphical style and quality of a given title;
- Create complex low and high resolution 3D models and textures;
- Build, populate and light levels from mockup to polished state;
- Mentors 3D artists and interns in best practices, processes, and procedures;
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ Years of game industry experience;
- Advanced working- and technical knowledge of Maya, Z-Brush and/or Mudbox;
- Experience with Unity and/or UE4, including use of PBR materials;
- Good use of light, shadow, color and form in both geometry and texturing.
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Rigging and skinning (for vehicles, vegetation etc.);
- Experience creating 3D content for various devices (phones, tablets, pc’s, consoles, VR, AR);
- Affinity and experience with in-game UIs (3D and/or 2D);
- Ability to make concept art;
- You are experienced in creating and implementing high quality 3D game content;
- You are creative, able to work from concept art and references while being able to fill in the gaps or improve upon designs;
- Ideally you have 4+ years of game industry experience in or close to a senior role.
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam.
ABOUT FORCE FIELD VR
Force Field is one of the world’s largest development studios dedicated solely to developing state of the art Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), creating high-end games, innovative TV & video content, unique interactive experiences and groundbreaking applications.
Force Field is looking for the best creative talent to help us develop to help us develop the next generation of these new forms of digital content. Come join our international team in the center of Amsterdam.
Are you interested in working at Force Field VR? Please apply for this job and send your resume, a short motivation and your portfolio to email@example.com.