We are looking for a talented Senior Game Programmer who is passionate about creating groundbreaking, state of the art VR and AR games and entertainment.
The (senior) game programmer will have experience with the design, implementation and continuing support of software sub systems. He or she works closely together with the rest of the game team and should have a good and thorough understanding of the C++ programming language.
- Game Programming VR Games.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 1 year working experience within the games industry;
- Strong C++ and Unreal 4 or Unity experience;
- Computer Science Degree;
- Experience with working with larger code bases;
- Strong fundamentals in object oriented programming, design patterns, algorithms and data structures;
- Focus on quality at all stages of development and operation;
- Commitment to writing clear, well-tested, maintainable and extendable code;
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCe:
- Shipped 1 or more video game titles;
- Experience with complex game system development;
- Hobby projects that show your passion and experience in working on games and with C++.
- You are creative and technical at the same time;
- You have good communication skills and are thus able to work together with designers to setup and implement specific game features for a project;
- You are able to write quality code, that is maintainable and extendable and test and bug fix this code in order to fully finalize a game feature;
- Specific knowledge on consoles, mobile platforms or third party engines like Unreal and Unity are preferred.
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam.
ABOUT FORCE FIELD VR
Force Field is one of the world’s largest development studios dedicated solely to developing state of the art Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), creating high-end games, innovative TV & video content, unique interactive experiences and groundbreaking applications.
Force Field is looking for the best creative talent to help us develop to help us develop the next generation of these new forms of digital content. Come join our international team in the center of Amsterdam.
Are you interested in working at Force Field VR? Please apply for this job and send your resume, a short motivation and your portfolio to email@example.com.