The 3D artist creates superb props, vehicles, environments and vegetation for our multi-platform games.
- Create high quality low and high resolution 3D assets;
- Consistently meet project deadlines in a timely manner without compromising artistic integrity.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced working- and technical knowledge of Maya, Z-Brush and/or Mudbox;
- Experience with Unity and/or UE4, including use of PBR materials;
- Ability to work from reference materials, such as photography or concept art;
- Strong texturing skills including photographic manipulation, new texture creation and color correction;
- Good use of light, shadow, color and form in both geometry and texturing.
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Game industry and/or VR experience;
- Rigging, skinning and animation (for vehicles, vegetation etc.);
- Level design, -building and -lighting.
- You have a passion for 3D and know your way around all the popular tools;
- Your portfolio proves your attention to detail and understanding of basic graphical principles: light, shadow, color, form etc.;
- You have experience in the 3D field, with either games or related industries.
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam.
ABOUT FORCE FIELD VR
Force Field is one of the world’s largest development studios dedicated solely to developing state of the art Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), creating high-end games, innovative TV & video content, unique interactive experiences and groundbreaking applications.
Force Field is looking for the best creative talent to help us develop to help us develop the next generation of these new forms of digital content. Come join our international team in the center of Amsterdam.
Are you interested in working at Force Field VR? Please apply for this job and send your resume, a short motivation and your portfolio to email@example.com.